Grandstreet- is an amalgation of big brands and enjoyable shopping experience, in a ground-level only expanse. It offers convenience to park on-ground and walk across into the complex the ease and the ambience of shopping at grandstreet will definitely make it a regular destination for the immediate catchment area and the whole of Indirapuram. It promises to be a destination of fun and frolic for those who will be frequenting it, and a destination of profits for those who will be a part of it.
Indian suburbs have truly evolved from distant side streams to India's centres par excellence with a distinct global character. Leading by example is NCR's Indirapuram, a proud city that truly represents the emerging upper class culture. A fact, better visible in its world class malls, restaurants and multiplexes.
Indirapuram is getting another boost of development for the forthcoming Commonwealth Games 2010. Notable among these is the widening of NH24, which would soon be 8 lane expressway, bringing Delhi even closer. A new Metro Station shall further enhance the connectivity to Delhi. Then of course the famous Fortis Hospital and other prestigious schools are also close by. It's a city which is modern and sophisticated, yet so uniquely in touch with our tradition. Next-door neighbour to Delhi, Indirapuram is the most sought after destination for those seeking lifestyle of the elite. Acknowledged internationally as one of the top ten dynamic cities in the world, Indirapuram has fast emerged as one of the most sought after destinations for both residential and commercial purposes.
And in this city is located Grand, enviably the most luxurious housing project of Indirapuram.
On the periphery of Grand is the neighbourhood shopping destination grandstreet.
Features of Grand Street
- Richest catchment area with many major housing complexes in the vicinity
- Entire grandstreet stretches out on one of the widest streets of Indirapuram.
- All shops enjoy maximum direct exposure from the street.
- Drive-in-shops—parking next door to shop fronts.
- Grandstreet lies next door to best maintained park of the area.
- Vastu friendly north facing shops.
- Studio shops with possible 100% extra area on mezzanine level.
- 100% power back-up, power at domestic rates.
- All shops are air conditioning enabled.
- Every unit has dedicated signage area.
- Every unit with provision for toilet in addition to well maintained common toilets
- Grandstreet designed by renowned architect Naveen Vij.
- Minimal maintenance charges.